Friday 29 October 2010

Product review for Daystate owners... hopefully.....

I've just got my hands on what looks like a great little retro-fit gadget for Daystate owners - the Westy Tray from SmoothShooting.
I like to shoot my cherished Mk4 in single-shot mode but do sometimes find loading pellets to be a bit of a fiddle. The Westy Tray is designed to guide each pellet neatly to the spout, which should make life much easier in the heat of the action.



With a bit of luck, I'll get a chance to try it out over the weekend. If the current battering of wind and rain subsides, anyway.
In the meantime, I'm happy to say that http://www.smoothshooting.com/ certainly seem to be able to deliver in terms of service. I contacted them on Tuesday morning and the nifty-looking tray dropped through my letterbox less than 24 hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment