Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Field Test: Jack Pyke Dog Bag Duotex


The Jack Pyke Duotex Dog Bag may have been designed with dog training in mind, but it’s a great little game bag for airgun shooters.
I must confess that I initially bought one to use as a bag for work. My laptop fits inside perfectly, along with other essentials including a notepad, pens and snack bars, and it’s styled very similarly to the satchels and courier bags that are currently in vogue.
But I was so impressed with this bag that I decided to get another for field use – and with an RRP of £23.95 it wasn’t going to break the bank. The adjustable strap means you can get just the right fit, and the long buckle straps mean it can easily accommodate half a dozen woodies and a couple of decoys. The Duotex material looks very much like natural leather, and is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth if soiled with mud or blood.
www.jackpyke.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great bag, good colour and looks perfect for my needs. Will check them out. Plus work and play it must be pretty durable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank you fery much sir..Looks like a great bag, good colour and looks perfect for my needs. Will check them out. Plus work and play it must be pretty durable
    salam
    Pusat Senapan Angin Gejluk dan PCP Terbaik

    ReplyDelete